QR codes are a fun way to get the students engaged in a new lesson or to set up in reading centers.
In this material, your students will find seven St. Patrick’s Day stories by scanning the QR codes. All QR codes are linked to SafeShare.tv to ensure your safe viewing for students as they won’t see any adds or other videos.
All you need for this lesson is a device that has a QR Code Scanner installed.
There are 7 cards in this packet that can be copied onto cardstock and made into flashcards. Laminating the cards will allow multiple uses of this activity.
These are the stories included in this pack (I will be adding more in the near future):
• The Night Before St. Patrick’s Day by Grosset & Dunlap
• Ten Lucky Leprechauns by Kathryn Heling and Deborah Hembrook
• That’s What Leprechauns Do by Eve Bunting
• How to Catch a Leprechaun by Adam Wallace
• The Story of the Leprechaun by Katherine Tegen
• The Luckiest St. Patrick’s Day Ever! by Teddy Slater
• There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover! by Lucille Colandro
Below you will find other awesome St. Patrick’s Day materials:
→ Would you like to participate on more Linky Party? Follow me on Instagram or sign up for our Newsletter and I’ll let you know 🙂